Evrim Resources Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Aug 8, 2018 - Resource World Magazine Article on Evrim, Aug 2018
- Fri Jul 20, 2018 - Evrim Resources Announces the Results of its Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders and Adoption of Rights Plan
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 - Corporate Presentation, July 2018
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 - Cuale Technical Presentation, July 2018
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - Financial Report for period ended June 30, 2018
- Mon Jun 18, 2018 - Corporate Presentation, June 2018
- Mon Jun 18, 2018 - Subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. signs Definitive Agreement with Evrim Resources to option Sarape gold-silver project
Vancouver B.C. - June 18, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that further to its news release of February 20, 2018, the Company has signed a Definitive Agreement (the \'Agreement\') with a subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. (\'Coeur\') in respect of the Sarape epithermal gold-silver project in Sonora, Mexico. Coeur will have the exclusive right to acquire up to an 80% interest in Sarape by spending up to US$16.5 million on exploration, mak
- Fri May 25, 2018 - Interview of Paddy Nicol by Joe Mazumdar at Metals Investor Forum, May 2018
- Fri May 25, 2018 - Metals Investor Forum, May 2018
- Fri May 25, 2018 - Evrim commences drilling at Axe copper-gold project in British Columbia with partner Antofagasta
Vancouver B.C. -- May 25, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that a drilling program has commenced at the Axe porphyry copper-gold project in southern British Columbia. Evrim and exploration partner, Antofagasta, have planned to drill 3,000 metres using a combination of diamond and reverse circulation (\'RC\') drill rigs.