Evrim Resources Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 - Evrim announces exploration results at Ball Creek and Axe projects in B.C.
- Thu Dec 6, 2018 - Evrim announces initial drilling results at Cuale Gold Project in Mexico
Vancouver B.C. -- December 6, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') announces initial drill results from the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico. The Company has received assay results from four of the first five drill holes targeting the La Gloria prospect. A total of 1,167 metres has been completed of a planned 3,000 metre program.
Drill Intersection Highlights
Drill Hole GLR18-01
- Wed Oct 31, 2018 - Evrim signs three-year exploration alliance in the western United States
Vancouver B.C. - October 31, 2018. Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce it has signed a three-year exploration alliance agreement (the \'Alliance\') with Meridian Gold Co. (\'Meridian\'), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yamana Gold Inc. (\'Yamana\'). The Alliance allows Evrim royalty free access to Yamana's dataset in the western United States for gold and base metal project generation.
The dataset contains information from more than 7,000 locations ranging from e
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 - Cuale Phase 3 Technical Presentation, October 2018
- Tue Oct 9, 2018 - Evrim Receives Permit and Mobilizes Drill Crews to Cuale High Sulphidation Gold Project
Vancouver B.C. - October 9, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that the permit to conduct drilling at the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico has been received and crews are on site to commence the program. Evrim has planned a minimum 3,000 metre diamond drilling program comprising between 10 to 15 drill holes.
Stewart Harris, VP of Technical Services commented, \'The first drill holes at Cuale are planned at La Glo
- Thu Oct 4, 2018 - Evrim commences drilling at Cerro Cascaron gold and silver project with partner Harvest Gold
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - Financial Report for period ended September 30, 2018
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 - Evrim extends outcropping gold mineralization at Cuale and defines a new drill target over 1,000 metres northwest of La Gloria trenches
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 - Newmont Paid A Premium To Invest In This Junior, Here's Why
- Sat Sep 22, 2018 - Charles Funk, VP New Opportunities & Exploration presents the company's Cuale Project at the Precious Metals Summit September 2018