Evrim Resources Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Oct 9, 2018 - Evrim Receives Permit and Mobilizes Drill Crews to Cuale High Sulphidation Gold Project
Vancouver B.C. - October 9, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that the permit to conduct drilling at the Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico has been received and crews are on site to commence the program. Evrim has planned a minimum 3,000 metre diamond drilling program comprising between 10 to 15 drill holes.
Stewart Harris, VP of Technical Services commented, \'The first drill holes at Cuale are planned at La Glo
- Thu Oct 4, 2018 - Evrim commences drilling at Cerro Cascaron gold and silver project with partner Harvest Gold
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 - Evrim extends outcropping gold mineralization at Cuale and defines a new drill target over 1,000 metres northwest of La Gloria trenches
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 - Corporate Presentation, September 2018
- Wed Sep 12, 2018 - Evrim expands outcropping gold mineralization at Cuale high sulphidation project
Vancouver B.C. -- September 12, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce new trench and soil results from the Phase 3 exploration program at its 100%-owned Cuale high sulphidation epithermal gold project in Jalisco, Mexico. The new trench results expand the La Gloria zone to the northwest and the east with consistent gold mineralization. Soil sampling indicates the La Gloria system footprint is measurably larger with the potential to host a significant d
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 - First Majestic and Evrim Resources Agree to Exercise of Ermitaño and Cumobabi Option Agreements
Vancouver, B.C. -- First Majestic Silver Corp. (\'First Majestic\') and Evrim Resources Corp. (\'Evrim\') are pleased to announce that the Ermitaño and Cumobabi project option agreements in Sonora, Mexico have now been exercised and that First Majestic has completed its 100% earn-in for both projects. In connection with the exercise, First Majestic has made a US$1.5 million cash payment to Evrim and has granted to Evrim, per the original 2014 option agreements, a 2% net smelter royalty (\'NSR\') in the case of
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 - Evrim Resources Announces Closing of Private Placement
Vancouver, B.C. - August 31, 2018. Evrim Resources Corp. (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that, further to its previous announcement on August 28, 2018, the Company has closed its private placement with Newmont Canada Corporation (\'Newmont\'), a wholly owned subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation. A total of 4,848,401 shares of the Company were issued to Newmont at a price of $1.50 per share for gross proceeds of $7,272,601.50.
The shares issued pursuant to the private placement a
- Tue Aug 28, 2018 - Evrim Resources Welcomes Strategic Investment from Newmont Mining Corporation
- Wed Aug 8, 2018 - Resource World Magazine Article on Evrim, Aug 2018
- Fri Jul 20, 2018 - Evrim Resources Announces the Results of its Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders and Adoption of Rights Plan