Evrim Resources Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Feb 20, 2018 - Evrim signs LOI with Coeur Mining, Inc. to option Sarape gold-silver project
Vancouver B.C. -- February 20, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has signed a Letter of Intent (the \'LOI\') with a subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. (\'Coeur\') on the Company's Sarape epithermal gold-silver project in Sonora, Mexico. Coeur may acquire up to an 80% interest in Sarape by spending US$16.5 million on exploration, making staged cash payments of US$2.4 million, and completing a National Instrument (\'NI\') 43-101 compl
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 - Evrim Announces Accelerated Expiry of Warrants
Vancouver B.C. -- February 19, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') announces that as the Company's closing share price has exceeded $0.35 for twenty consecutive trading days ending on Friday, February 16, 2018 (the \'Acceleration Trigger Date\') it is accelerating the exercise date of the Company's common share purchase warrants (the \'Warrants\') dated December 16, 2015 with an exercise price of $0.25. The accelerated expiration date is twenty trading days after the Accelerati
- Tue Feb 6, 2018 - Evrim secures additional ground at Cuale High Sulphidation gold project
Vancouver B.C. -- February 6, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the acquisition of 50 square kilometres of prospective land adjacent to the La Gloria prospect at the 100%-owned Cuale project in Jalisco, Mexico. The area immediately to the west and north of the Cuale claim group was staked thereby expanding the total project area to 147 square kilometres. In December 2017, the first-ever trenches were completed at La Gloria with inte
- Tue Jan 30, 2018 - Interview of Paddy Nicol by Matt Badiali at AME Round Up, January 2018
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 - Interview of Paddy Nicol by Joe Mazumdar at Metals Investor Forum, January 2018
- Thu Jan 25, 2018 - Brent Cook and Joe Mazumdar: Top Stocks and What to Look for in Juniors, January 2018
- Wed Jan 24, 2018 - Metals Investor Forum, January 2018
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 - Metals Investor Forum, January 2018
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 - Evrim samples 9.4 metres grading 7.4 g/t gold in first trenching results from 100%-owned Cuale gold project
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 - First Majestic drills 8.2 metres grading 11.5 g/t gold and 633 g/t silver at Ermitaño West
Vancouver B.C. - January 16, 2018: Evrim Resources Corp. (TSX.V:EVM) (\'Evrim\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce additional drill results from its Ermitaño gold project in Sonora, Mexico under option to First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSX:FR) (\'First Majestic\'). First Majestic provided assay results for the remaining six holes of a ten hole 3,156 metre diamond drill program completed in early 2017. These drill holes follow up on the discovery hole EW16-04 that returned 11.4 grams per tonne (\'g/t\') g